DESIGNER INTERIORS, IMMACULATE FINISHES
A COMPLETE CUSTOM DESIGN EXPERIENCE.
Bevco Homes provides the services of a professional design consultant. They will assist you in the completion of your interior colour and finishing selections chosen from
high-end decor selections.
* Indicates custom decor selections
- This intimate, boutique-style building design is inspired by its surroundings and true to the existing neighbourhood. Designed by ATA Architects, the elegant, modern design and thoughtfully curated colour palettes come together to create the perfect picture.
- The four-story construction, with three floors of residences, include a beautifully landscaped rooftop terrace with green roof areas, a commercial-grade barbecue and outdoor kitchen. Comfortable seating and loungers enhance a space perfect for entertaining and sunbathing.
- Residents will appreciate the large multi-function social space complete with a full state-of-the-art kitchen, a full-height bar with seating and plenty of space for hosting special occasions
- With sustainability in mind, Bevco Homes has carefully selected all materials, which include double glazed-low “E” argon gas windows, energy-efficient Kohler toilets and
fixtures, as well as Energy Star rated Wolf and Sub Zero appliances.
- Residents will enjoy both short-term bicycle parking, and long-term, secure bicycle storage as well as individual, caged, secure storage units.
- Landscaping at ground level has been carefully selected to soften the streetscape and complement the surrounding area.
- The building will offer a state-of-the-art fully automated parking system by Klaus Parking. This will be the first condominium residence in Oakville to offer this revolutionary parking technology. Each residence will have access to one parking spot.
- The location is walking distance to the Downtown Oakville shopping and dining district, Kerr Village, Fortinos, Lakeside Park, Tannery Park, walking trails, and the new Harbour Development of Shipyard Park, WH Morden Public School as well as many eateries and amenities.
SAFETY & SECURITY
- Residences will receive a keychain remote and smartcard format access fob for secure and convenient access to the parking garage and amenity areas
- State-of-the-art telephone entry system for communicating with visitors in the lobby and granting access via telephone
- High-resolution security cameras in common areas with video motion detection and recording
- In-suite security system with two (2) door contacts, one (1) motion detector and one (1) carbon monoxide (CO) detector. Suite security system is integrated with the home automation system for control via touchscreen, smartphone and from off-site (subscription required for remote off-site access)
- Typical residences to have 9′ height from concrete floor to ceiling, (excluding mechanical bulkheads) 7” baseboards and 7′-6″ door height
- Crown moldings (as per design plan)
- Smooth painted ceilings
- Solid- core wood veneer suite entry door
- *Superior porcelain tiles or pre-engineered hardwood flooring*
- Choice of trim and wall colours*
- Each residence is designed with ample LED pot lights and capped ceiling fixtures where applicable
- Exterior receptacle on each balcony
- Laundry room to have stacked Energy Star rated front-load washer and dryer, quartz or granite countertop*, white upper and lower cabinets, and a sink
- Each residence will feature a Control4 ® Home Automation System which allows residents to control music, lighting, HVAC and security from a touchscreen or smartphone.
–LCD touchscreen in the main entry with photo screen
–Multi-room Audio System – flush-mounted high-fidelity speakers in the kitchen, master bedroom and master ensuite
–Lighting Control – includes five (5) smart lighting switches with customizable LED indicators
–Climate Control – includes smart thermostat connected to home automation system
–Professional-grade home network with wi-fi router and GB network switch
–Remote access available (requires subscription) for control while you are away
- Expandable to control home theatre, motorized blinds and more
–Includes a home technology consultation with a CEDIA certified home technology expert
- Each residence to have an individually controlled heating and cooling system, providing heat and air conditioning all year round as well as individual metering of hydro, water, heating and cooling usage
- Each residence to have individually controlled ERV, (energy recovery ventilation) providing fresh air all year round
ENERGY EFFICIENT & GREEN FEATURES
- Water-efficient showerhead, kitchen sink faucet and bathroom sink faucets
- Individually-controlled HVAC system for on-demand heating and air-conditioning
- Double-glazed low ‘E’ argon gas windows
- Low emission materials
BEAUTIFULLY STYLED KITCHENS
- Upgraded cabinetry with doors*
- 36” tall upper cabinets
- Under-cabinet lighting for easy countertop illumination
- Upgraded door handles*
- “Soft-close” hinges and drawers
- Granite or quartz countertop*
- Pendant lighting over island or peninsula*
- Single or double, sleek, under-mounted stainless steel or Neoroc sink with contemporary or transitional design faucet*
- Choice of superior backsplash and porcelain floor tiles*
- Contemporary Wolf cooktop and wall oven, or Wolf gas range
- Panel-ready dishwasher and Sub Zero panel-ready refrigerator
WELL APPOINTED BATHROOMS
- Granite or quartz countertop*
- Mirrors over sinks
- Tiled, heated floor in ensuite
- Quality cabinets and vanity*
- A glass shower and tub enclosure
- Under-mount porcelain sink(s)
- Modern rainfall showerhead, with hand-held shower
- Choice of wall mounted or free-standing Kohler dual flush toilet, for smart water consumption
- Superior floor tiles*
Featured images above are from other quality built Bevco Homes properties.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
The builder has the right to substitute materials of equal or better value. A wide variety of standard selections and options are available. E. & O. E. June 2020
© Bevco Homes Ltd.